|From:||Michael Fix <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Sent time:||Monday, November 07, 2011 1:43:50 PM|
|To:||email@example.com; Joshua van Praag <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Subject:||[GlobalRevolutionMedia] THREE ITEMS [Media meeting schedule update, budget & office shift]|
1) There has been some confusion about the updated meeting schedule for media WG. At Thursday 11/4 meeting the group con-sensed on a new schedule. Tuesday & Thursday @ 6PM and Saturday @ 6:00pm. We posted the notes which had this info, we sent a previous message to the group with the new meeting info and we posted to the NYCGA site. Please try to read or check one/all of these items. If you are not reading the meeting notes then it is more difficult to be an active member plus it makes it more challenging for those of us who are.
2) Please review the budget and send any feedback to this thread or bring notes to tomorrow's meeting. Our goal is to vote and close discussion tomorrow night. Photo WG - need you budget.
PLEASE RESPOND PRIVATELY TO ME REGARDING ITEM 2 BELOW (email@example.com) SO WE CAN AVOID CLOGGING UP FOLKS INBOXES -Thanks.
3) We need two, active media WG members to staffing the door at the working groups office on Broadway. Each pilot WG is responsible for a given day and we need to cover Wednesday.
* The shifts are from 10:30am-2:00pm and 2:00-6:00pm
* Greeter signs people in and out and monitor use of space and keep things in a nice state of controlled chaos. I will explain procedure.
|< PREV||INDEX||SEARCH||NEXT >|