My name is luna and I am starting a Working People's group. I am thinking it will start out as a discussion group, and all of us involved will decide whether we want to bring it to the GA to become a thematic or working group. The rationale is below, and I am wondering if you could add these 2 meeting times to the internet calendar and info desk (and let interested ppl know):
This Thursday 10/20 9pm Meet at big red statue in corner of the square and then we can move
This Sunday 10/23 4pm Same meeting place
Working People's Group
For those who would like to stay involved in #OcuupyWallStreet but have to work elsewhere for most of the day/night.
This group will start out as a discussion group to brainstorm on:
1. How to stay involved in the Occupation while also having to work
2. How to meaningfully contribute to the movement
3. How it feels to be working wage labor while also fighting for economic justice
4. What this movement can mean outside of the physical square
5. How to attract other workers
6. How to healthfully balance time
7. Whatever else we come up with!
Contact me if you have any questions, concerns, blocks lol