I second this proposal.
Given the time constraints - Media WG must present 3 candidates by Sunday @ 9:00pm - I propose the following:
Any Media WG member who wants to be a candidate for the Egypt Observer Trip should attend the next meeting Tomorrow, Saturday 11/12 @ 10am at 60 Wall Street Atrium where those in attendance can decide the 2 primary and 1 stand-by observers by consensus. If you are not able to attend but want to be considered I propose that you write a 1-2 paragraph statement presenting why you should be chosen. * Additionally you should fill out, scan and be prepared to submit the Intl Observer Questionnaire which has been uploaded to globalrev googledocs * Read and consider the TravelAlertEgypt document.
Naturally this is just my suggestion and I am absolutely open to suggestions, alterations, totally different ideas, etc. BUT we do not some way to deal with this situation and choose our 3 observers...