|From:||Justin Wedes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Sent time:||Friday, October 07, 2011 11:04:57 AM|
|Subject:||SPAM-MED: Re: [september17discuss] Community Relationships Committee|
I am personally opposed to that idea, as my perception from the cb meeting was that it was one very vocal man's request that was then co opted by many residents who just want blanket quiet and are using the holiday as a rationale for that. Perhaps we can ask for no drumming tonight and tomorrow night after 7pm out of respect for the holday.
We are hosting a yom kippur service at 7pm tonight, In parallel w ga, as fR as I understand.
I've also heard there is ga in Washington sq park tomorrow, is that true?
Sent from my iPad
On Oct 7, 2011, at 12:53 PM, Matthew Bralow <email@example.com> wrote:
> We should do a temp check or take a vote from people at OWS BEFORE
> tonight to see if we can come to agreement to postpone GA and any
> people's mic activities until tomorrow night... Out of respect for the
> resident's request. Should start polling people there asap! Before
> On 10/6/11, J Wedes <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> We, the Community Relations Committee, wants to be super-transparent with
>> the GA as a whole, especially as our conversations deepen with Community
>> Board 1. We now know that they are in close communication with NYPD,
>> Brookfield and Mayor's Office, at the highest levels. That makes the work of
>> this committee very relevant to media, legal and more committees.
>> Here's a link to the notes taken by my friend Naomi who joined me at
>> yesterday's CB1 Finance District Committee mtg:
>> I'd like to speak with someone from legal tonight after the GA when I give
>> my report-back from this meeting.
>> Again, want to make sure that I'm not becoming a bottle-neck for this
>> process, nor that I'm becoming an official liason with NYPD/Brookfield/Mayor
>> thru this committee's dialogue w/ CB1.
>> In solidarity,
> Sent from my mobile device
|< PREV||INDEX||SEARCH||NEXT >|