|From:||Justin Wedes <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Sent time:||Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:34:18 AM|
|Subject:||Re: [september17discuss] Fwd: [Labor OWS] OCCUPY Public Education! Today @5PM @Red Cube|
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leia Petty <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Subject: [Labor OWS] OCCUPY Public Education! Today @5PM @Red Cube
To: NYCoREUpdates@yahoogroups.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Come one, come all: parents, student, teachers, counselors, community members, school aides, the 99%:
OCCUPY Public Education!!
Help us shape an Agenda for the 99% to present to Chancellor Wolcott (the 1%) at the Panel for Educational Policy (PEP) on October 25th.
Next planning meeting: How should we present this agenda at the PEP?
Tuesday @5PM @ Red Cube (Across Broadway from Occupy Wall Street)
|< PREV||INDEX||SEARCH||NEXT >|