|From:||Amy Knoell <Amy.Knoell.B1@CyberCoders.com>|
|Sent time:||Tuesday, October 25, 2011 3:44:35 PM|
|Subject:||Great Security Software Manager Opportunity in Plainsboro, NJ|
I am a recruiter here at CyberCoders who specializes in placing Security Software Manager candidates as well as similar positions in Plainsboro, NJ and other locations nationwide.
I am emailing you in case you know anyone who would be a great fit for the position listed below. Please check out the link and apply if you are interested in hearing more about the job. :)
If you refer a friend I end up placing at any of my open jobs, I will give you an iPad 2 for the referral as a show of thanks!
This position is for a Security Software Manager in Plainsboro, NJ.
For more details on this job or to apply simply visit CyberCoders:
Not a fit for this job? Search all of our open jobs:
Happy where you are? Great! Know someone who isn't? Refer a friend for this position and if we place them you'll get an iPad 2!
You can use the link below at any time if you would like us to hold off on emails to you about new opportunities.
Amy Knoell | Executive Recruiter | CyberCoders | 678.519.2983
CyberCoders | 42 Discovery, Suite 200 | Irvine, CA 92618 | optout
Network Security Software Manager, Security applications, IDS, C++, Award Winning Software Company!
Software Development Manager, C++, Perl, nMap, Nessus, CAT1/CAT2, TCPIP internals, Sockets, Packet decoding, IDS
If you are a management professional with a focus on managing Security software, please read on!
We are a global company with award winning Security software. Our focus is by far the hottest area in the industry including forensics, Security surveillance, Intrusion detection and compliance to name a few. The growth in our company is exploding and we are searching for Development manager to join our talented staff.
What you need for the position:
- Strong management skills are a necessity (5+ years preferred)
- Programming background preferably in Perl, C++ or similar
- Vulnerability management including patching, penetration testing, and scanning using such tools as Nessus, nMAP and or STIG Retina
- Security and risk assessments (conducting and mitigating)
- Previous experience with structured programming, efficient sorting and searching algorithms
- Network Programming
- Previous experience with TCI/IP internals, sockets, OSI protocol stack and Protocol analysis
- BS degree or higher
* Packet decoding, Packet Analysis, Network security concepts, Encryption, IDS
* Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCIA, etc. are a plus
What will you be doing:
- Leading a team of developers
- Leading technical architecture
- Project and Product management
- Software design and development for Network Security products
- Working with IDS/IPS, anomaly detection, Data Loss prevention, performance optimizations and enhancing security product line
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Other perks including working with cutting edge technology and great people!
So if you are a visionary with a strong background in software and Network security looking for like-minded, awesome people...please apply now!!
|< PREV||INDEX||SEARCH||NEXT >|